Monitoring employee performance is important. The success and productivity of a company are directly related to the competence and responsibility of its employees. That is why control over the work of personnel is of paramount importance for any enterprise.
The company’s management to see and understand a detailed picture of the employees’ activities during the working day, effectively manage projects, and also identify and prevent fraud. To monitor personnel, special software products have been developed that allow remote control of employees’ work on computers.
Their use significantly increases the efficiency of business processes in an organization and minimizes incidents of fraud and sabotage. In this article, we will look at several solutions designed to monitor and control employees in the office or working remotely.
CleverControl for Monitoring Employee Performance
The CleverControl tool has proven itself well in terms of personnel monitoring, allowing company management to remotely monitor employees’ computers from anywhere in the world.
The program is easy to use and install and offers a wide range of functions: from recording late arrivals and early departures from the workplace to detecting and preventing fraud and leakage of confidential information of the organization.
The main features of the system include:
- remote control through a secure Internet account;
- online monitoring of employees’ computers;
- determining employee behavior on the Internet and tracking search queries;
- determination of the programs and applications used;
- keystroke recording (keylogger);
- recording chats in Skype;
- interception of messages in messenger applications, social networks, and chats;
- tracks screenshots regularly;
- tracking the use of external storage media and monitoring printer usage.
In addition, the program has additional functions, such as video recording from webcams and audio recording from a computer microphone.
These capabilities help to significantly improve the efficiency of employees in the company and minimize the possibility of data breaches.
At the same time, CleverContol operates in a hidden mode, is invisible to the user even in the task manager, and can be removed from the computer via the Internet – directly from the account, without access to the PC.
Monitoring Employee Performance with Bitcop
The Bitcop monitoring system is used in 12 countries of the world, and its clients are more than 2000 organizations. The program allows you to remotely monitor and identify productive and unproductive employees, optimizing the business, reducing costs, and increasing profits.
The main features of the Bitcop system include:
- time tracking;
- assessment of the productivity of employees;
- fixing screenshots;
- monitoring the websites used by the employee, search queries, as well as programs and applications;
- presentation of employee activity in the form of screenshots;
- control of current tasks;
- blocking sites;
- prevention of information leakage.
The system can function in a hidden mode, unnoticed by the employee. Additionally, the program can be integrated with other solutions, for example, such as IP telephony, instant messengers, access control systems, various business applications (AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, etc.), and synchronized with Active Directory.
Bitcop offers free testing for two weeks, as well as completely free use of the system for one user. Monitoring employee performance with Bitcop will sure increase your overall performance.
Monitoring Employee Performance with Kickidler is easy, but at the same time has wide and powerful functionality. The program is successfully used by organizations to monitor employees and improve business efficiency.
Main features of Kickidler:
- online control of computers;
- staff time tracking;
- analysis of the effectiveness of the work of employees;
- video recording from monitors;
- remote access.
The program helps to monitor the activities of not only office employees but also remote employees (freelancers). Individual settings can be created for each employee.
The system records all violations committed by the personnel and reports them to the manager in the form of notifications. Those wishing to test the Kickidler program are offered a free trial period of use.
The staff control system StaffCop allows you to detect cases of fraud within the organization, control the communication of employees in messengers, track the use of USB devices and printers, block access to certain sites, and analyze the effectiveness of employees.
The program is one of the best solutions for personnel control in the world market and solves a wide range of tasks:
- tracking Internet activity;
- fixing operations with files and folders, establishing cases of shadow copying;
- interception of messages in chats, instant messengers, social networks;
- audio and video control;
- event log entry;
- accounting of employees’ working hours.
About all suspicious incidents, the program sends the manager appropriate notifications to his email address. StaffCop helps to study the activities of personnel and identify weaknesses in business processes.
For example, in the sales department, the productivity of an employee can be judged by the number of commercial offers sent. Today the StaffCop tool is used by more than 2,500 organizations, and the first month of testing is free.
Stakhanovite for Monitoring Employee Performance
The control system “Stakhanovets” collects processes, and analyzes information from the computers of the organization’s employees, increasing the information security of the company and the efficiency of business processes. The program has its data collection modes for different user groups.
Thus, the manager can set up different levels of control for the departments of the organization and employees. All collected information can be viewed on any trusted device, regardless of the operating system used: PC, laptop, tablet, or phone.
Main features of the system:
- keeping track of employees’ working hours;
- activity control;
- analysis of keyboard handwriting;
- interception of images and audio;
- speech recognition and tracking of audio conversations in messengers;
- analysis of employee performance;
- information about the contacts of the employee within the organization;
- interception of correspondence in instant messengers, social networks, and e-mail;
- monitoring of visited sites;
- interception of the information displayed outside the computer.
The program sends appropriate notifications to the manager about all suspicious actions of the employee. “Stakhanovets” is easily integrated into any infrastructure and has minimal system requirements, so its work does not slow down other processes on a PC.
An innovative version of the program – “Stakhanovets Pro”, based on artificial intelligence and an already trained neural network, has been developed for large business owners. The system invites employers to apply the latest functions for control, for example, face recognition from a computer’s web camera.
At the same time, the program can run on more than 10,000 client machines with the minimum possible consumption of server resources.
Thanks to the use of Yaware.TimeTracker, you can significantly increase the efficiency of your employees. The program has been successfully used in different countries for more than ten years and has many positive reviews. It is easy to use, easy to install, and does not require an Internet connection.
The main features of the program:
- remote online control over employees;
- sending reports on the work of employees to the manager’s e-mail;
- viewing and analyzing statistics on smartphones and tablets;
- autocomplete timesheet.
The program analyzes all the collected data, draws up a report, and sends it to the manager’s e-mail. Thus, the company’s management receives full information about how many hours an employee is engaged in direct job responsibilities, what sites he visits, what programs and applications he uses, and so on.
The StaffCounter tool can be used by managers of any level to monitor staff activities and time tracking. This solution helps not only to monitor the work of employees but also to calculate their productivity, monitor the execution of tasks, and distribute the load.
- accounting of working hours;
- preparation of reports on the productivity of personnel;
- tracking visited sites and requests, as well as the use of applications and programs;
- screenshots and pictures from a computer webcam;
- work with files;
- monitoring of messengers;
- creation of audio recordings.
The head of the company receives notifications of violations by e-mail. StaffCounter also provides a function for monitoring corporate smartphones, thanks to which the manager receives information about all calls and messages from the phone, as well as a map of the field employee’s movements.
The basic version of the program, in contrast to the standard and professional version, is completely free.
SecureTower for Monitoring Employee Performance
The SecureTower system is a software product designed to protect important company information and monitor the work of the organization’s personnel. The tool allows the manager to see, as accurately and holistically as possible, everything that employees have been doing in their workplaces.
- prevention of information leakage;
- tracking the activities of employees at the computer;
- control of communication channels (e-mail, instant messengers, chats);
- monitoring the use of cloud storage, programs, applications;
- video and audio monitoring.
The product website offers its free online presentation, which allows you to get acquainted with the capabilities and functionality of the system, as well as ask questions to specialists.
The TimeDoctor tool is designed to record and control the working time of teams of remote workers.
The program offers the following features:
- time tracking;
- automatic execution of screenshots, which allows you to track employee actions;
- monitoring the chat;
- monitoring internet and application usage.
All data received by the program are formed into convenient reports that demonstrate to the manager how his team works. By viewing reports and screenshots of workers’ computer screens, you can get a detailed picture of how much time and resources were spent on a specific project, task, or communication with a client.
SprutMonitor is a multifunctional software package for monitoring the work of employees. The tool monitors any activity of staff at the computer: launching programs and applications, typing, correspondence, printing documents, visiting sites on the Internet, working with files.
At the same time, by turning on the hidden mode, the manager can control these functions. Using SprutMonitor, you can not only track the actions of employees at the computer, but also write your own rules that block certain sites, applications, files, letters, USB devices, and turn off the computer.
The main features of the program:
- time tracking;
- monitoring visited websites;
- control of e-mail;
- drawing up your own rules;
- recognition of texts and speech;
- remote control;
- monitoring applications and messengers.
The system can function on-premises and in the cloud and offers a 14-day free trial.
Worker for Monitoring Employee Performance
The Worker system allows you to increase the productivity of the enterprise and significantly save money, thanks to intelligent monitoring of the work of personnel. The product consists of three parts: Director (installed on the manager’s PC), Agent (installed on employees’ computers to collect information), and Server (this is where the program base and all stored information are stored).
The program features include:
- control of compliance with the work schedule;
- statistics on the use of programs and sites;
- timekeeping of the working day;
- data encryption with an individual key (all collected information is encrypted and stored on the cloud server in encrypted form);
- employee workload schedule;
- blocking and managing the list of sites and programs;
- screenshots of your computer desktop and webcam.
The service offers a free trial with a fully functional demo version.
LanAgent is an employee monitoring tool that alerts and notifies the business leader of any dangerous or unproductive activity.
- monitoring of the employee’s personal computer;
- compilation of an archive of correspondence;
- accounting of working hours;
- fixing violations;
- recording from the screen of a working computer;
- monitoring printer usage;
- control of remote employees.
Installation of the program is very simple and requires almost no additional settings. In this case, the collection of information begins immediately and is carried out unnoticed by the employee. Several specialists can work with the received data with differentiation of the access level.
Monitoring Employee Performance with Monitask
Monitask is a cost-effective and easy solution for tracking employee performance. The tool is ideal for monitoring the activities of remote employees – designers, online consultants, online sales managers, software developers.
The program is free for 10 days and is available for Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- remote control of employees;
- computer screen tracking;
- tracking business hours;
- creation of teams, projects, tasks;
- productivity control.
Conclusions of the article
All managers need to control their employees to ensure effective work and prevent leakage of confidential information. To solve such a problem, you need to use the help of a special application that monitors personnel. You can choose a suitable tool among a large number of programs designed to track the work of company employees.